Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time for a change.

I find that it is time for a change, but not the change that I had planned. I left my job recently, but not for the job I had hoped to go to. I went back to school two years ago and I expect to have my certificate in hand by semester's end. But there are few jobs in the field I trained for and multitudes of people with better credentials.

This has happened to me before and I've disappointed myself and C when money and time and effort failed to pay off.

But I don't want to mope here. This simply means that I have to make a decision. Should I continue to take classes to enhance my skills in a field that may not have a place for me, or do I head in a new direction yet again? The idea of a new direction does not bother me in itself. I need new challenges and to be productive for me to be happy. I'm not made to fill a dent in the couch. I have to keep busy.

And I will, but more on that in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment