Monday, April 5, 2010

Poor signal to noise ratio.

Y'know, this isn't supposed to be a diary. Its public after all and should offer something of note to my presumptive audience. If I post everyday though, its unlikely that I'll have something thoughtful or perceptive to say regularly.

On the other hand, if I wait for brilliant thoughts, I may never post at all. You have to produce to produce anything of value, and while the value of an of this may only be to me (as likely the only reader) there may be too much of wading through the minutia and detritus of my life to make finding the truffles worth the effort for anyone else.

Its a balance then. Think deep thoughts and then splat all over the page on a daily basis. Of course, since this isn't a diary, there are things I'll never say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment