Saturday, April 10, 2010

Drifting a Little

Just a little.

The homework is caught up and although there will be more to come, I don't anticipate it being too demanding and there are only about six weeks left of class. Not quite ready to start some serious writing, although I've some shorter stuff to play with as time allows. Tomorrow perhaps. C will be out quilting and I'll have some quiet time.... not that she's loud or like that.

But in general I find myself defaulting to Okita and The Cat. I hadn't expected to start quit yet, but then, why not? Maybe for this one I'll slow down... generally I draw pretty fast, but for this I'll slow down and take my time, see if i can't come up with something a little better then the past.

I need to plan my academic future as well.

1 comment:

  1. Stay productive. You'll feel better about yourself if you do.

    ReplyDelete